Friday, August 5, 2011

Must have styles from Gastone Lucioli

We started carrying Gastone Lucioli last season and it was a smash success. These well priced shoes are designed for style and built to wear. Every pair has a strong look and a great feel.


A peep-toe Mary Jane with a deep platform is a great way to turn a classic style into something new. This is a wardrobe must have for any woman that loves to turn heads without sacrificing her comfort or femininity.


I raved about this shoe in black and I am sure you can guess how I feel about the red. I Love it! This fall is romancing with red and you can find it in shades from Cherry to Merlot. Picking up new accessories in the season's "it" color is an easy way to update your look.



This is another example of why we love Gastone Lucioli. If you are already a fan of a black bootie then you must try this one. I love that this shoe is sexy without being overt and it does a great job of playing the line between edgy and extreme.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking I need to revisit the black bootie. Hope you still have my size!

    ReplyDelete